Upgrade or downgrade your account
You can upgrade from any level to any level at any time by clicking on the Upgrade or Downgrade link below the desired plan you want to switch to and confirm the dialog that pops up.
Upgrades and downgrades take effect immediately. The new monthly rate begins at the start of your next billing cycle.
- Go to Accounts > Overview
- On the Overview page scroll down to Upgrade / Downgrade Plan
Why can’t I downgrade?
In order to preserve your assets, you can only downgrade to a level that can handle your current amount of assets, users and stages.
For example, if you currently use 1000 MB of storage space in you Fluxiom account you can’t downgrade to the Basic plan because the Basic plan only allows 800 MB storage space. You’ll have to delete files first before you can downgrade to the Basic plan.
Learn more about the plans
Browse Help Topics…
- Adding files
- Preview files in Fluxiom
- Adding files with Fluxiom Uploader
- Create tags
- About tagging
- Contact Sheet Printing
- Get notified about new or updated assets
- Searching for documents
Deliver and receive files
- Share files
- Creating Stages to share your assets
- Using your Fluxiom Inbox
- Get notified about new or updated assets for stages
Tips & tricks
- Selecting multiple assets
- Speed up with keyboard shortcuts
- Style your descriptions
- Enable Pop-ups in your browser
- Users and permissions
- Change your password (Me)
- Lost your password?
- Account cancellation
- Change the account holder
- Change your credit card information
- Change billing details and e-mail
- Upgrade or downgrade your account
- Provide your VAT-ID
- Export your assets
- Fluxiom browser support policy