Contact Sheet Printing
Jump from Fluxiom to paper with Contact Sheet Printing.
1. Select the files you want to print.
You can either print all files in the current asset view or select single files using ⇧(shift)-click to select a range of assets and ⌘(command)-click (Mac) / crtl-click (Windows) to select multiple individual assets. You can also select assets in any pattern you wish with the rubber-band select.
2. Click the Print button in the bottom Toolbar to open the Contact Sheet Printing window.
3. Choose the number of images per row and click on Print.
Pro tip: use your system’s « Print to PDF » feature for instant portfolios, and to quickly insert image galleries in your documents.
Now you can either print or save the contact print as PDF. The Print functionality is also available for Stages.
Browse Help Topics…
- Adding files
- Preview files in Fluxiom
- Adding files with Fluxiom Uploader
- Create tags
- About tagging
- Contact Sheet Printing
- Get notified about new or updated assets
- Searching for documents
Deliver and receive files
- Share files
- Creating Stages to share your assets
- Using your Fluxiom Inbox
- Get notified about new or updated assets for stages
Tips & tricks
- Selecting multiple assets
- Speed up with keyboard shortcuts
- Style your descriptions
- Enable Pop-ups in your browser
- Users and permissions
- Change your password (Me)
- Lost your password?
- Account cancellation
- Change the account holder
- Change your credit card information
- Change billing details and e-mail
- Upgrade or downgrade your account
- Provide your VAT-ID
- Export your assets
- Fluxiom browser support policy